Wednesday 23 October 2013

TOPSHOP WISHLIST : OCTOBER


Hi guys hi guys hi guys! Happy Hump-Day. How is everyone's week going? I know it's raining and horrible but here is a little treat to pick up your mood. Woop Woop TopShop have had a new load of stock that is absolutely fabulous darling and we're excited to wear all the above and all the below! So let's get started shall we?

From top left clockwise:
Heavy embellished Beanie £20.00I don't know if I have mentioned how hard I have found it to find a decent beanie. This one jazzes up any wool coat, make sure you find one that matches your coat though, I mean, dont try and make this go with a parka... it doesnt work.. believe me.Petite Crystal Necklace Jumper - £46.00
It just reminds me christmas is coming. Perfect thing to wear to see your boyfriends parents. Classy, cosy, well done toppyshoppy. Comes in purple, grey and navy on the website. I swear I saw one in the shop in mustard. HUMMANA.

Warm handle check Scarf - £18.00
Tartan scarves, they're everywhere and they're pretty. No explanation needed.

Heart M Initial Midi Ring Pack - £5.50
Obviously I have picked "M" for "Manda" but these are so cute and come in every letter. I have struggled to find the right midi-ring yet and these are just precious and cute. Also perfect for a mate for a little christmas present.

Doc Martin's black Heeled Boots - £90.00
My god, this 'alice' style of shoe is so in. I have seen it pop up almost everywhere (even in primark I think), but also, Doc Martins are in right now too. In a big way. Two birds, one stone. I think these will treat your feet well with the winter weather coming up. Timeless. You will be wearing them in 2014. Promise. 

Sleeveless Diamante Shell Top - £38.00
I dont know if you've seen the dress in zara in the same print to this thats around eighty pounds. I love the print but cannot afford to buy eighty pound dresses willy nilly. This top is gorgeous. Perfect with skinny jeans on a night out or the quilted a-line skirt as below. Beaut.

Forest Quilted A-Line Skirt - £40.00
0This ticks so many boxes for me, its faux leather, check, it's quilted, check, it's a-line and gives you that great shape, check, it's classy. Sold. Plus black tends to go with alot. Even the grey crystal jumper as above.

Extra Chunky Link Chain - £20.00
Ok so this is very different to the clothes on the left, it's like fun ghetto oil slick jewellery. Oil slick is good. Repeat. Oil slick is good. Keep an eye out. This looks great fun to me, team with an LBD and matching blue clutch. Hello ladies night. Just don't overdo it with massive earrings too.

Crepe Tee Shift Dress - £45.00
Do we all remember Cameron Diaz in my best friends wedding? When that film came out we were all like woah, who the hell would wear a dress like that? You, because it's 2013 and that dress is bloody awesome. I saw someone in it on a night out and I got genuinely jealous. Yeah, I know. That's how good it is.

Bat attack jumpsuit - £60.00
I'm 5'5 and I love jumpsuits. They are for everyone. If you're reading this I would like to set you a mission of trying one on. This print is fun, it's halloween soon, it's fitting, it's fun. Love it.

Circle Cut out ring - £4.50
Sometimes simple is the best. This ring is lovely and adds a bit of spark to any outfit.

Metallic Croc Lady Make-Up Bag - £10.00
It's only a tenner, it glows, it's croc. I know it's a make up bag but surely you could use it to go out with too? It even matches the blue oil slick necklace. Dreamy.

Plastic perspex Clutch - £15.00
Blimey, this ones cheap as well, for topshop. Ive seen that they have lots of perspec clutches like this at the moment, black ones, holographic ones, this one is my favourite. There's such a theme with crystals and moonstones at the moment it seems like a good investment for the party season.

Waa, it's over. Well I hope you enjoyed my topshop wishlist for october and im excited for the party dresses they bring out for new year.
Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment