Wednesday 30 October 2013

The Primark Winter edit: Smart Casual


Good evening ladies, I have found the new Primark edit and my gosh am I excited for my mini-shopping run tomorrow. Have a gander over the four outfits I have put together... I'm not gonna lie, I had fun.



Look 1: Cher from Clueless meets 2013. Like totally, oh my god, page me Dion!
Primark Oversized Cable Knit Jumper, £14/
Primark Checked Leggings, £6/Primark Bolt And Rope Necklace, £5


Look 2: The Day Raver. Don't worry, the NYE party is coming,listen to London Grammar and stop inviting me to your house parties.
Primark High-Waisted Stonewash Jeans, £10/Primark Wolf Tee, £5/Primark Grey Tribal Headphones, £7



Look 3: TOWIE in training. Shaat aapp, Jamie, you know, Lucy's, Sam's and Pop's ex is totally singlez again.
Primark Gem Flower Bib Necklace, £6/Primark Floral Skinny Jeans, £13/Primark Emerald Oversized Shirt, £10


Look 4: Fashion Student. Yes, the nearest fabric shop is in town and yes they have run out of tartan print.
Primark Embellished Collar Tee, £12/ Primark Art Deco Earrings, £2.50/Prim
ark Acid Wash Floral Skinny Jeans, £13

For those who don't know, I am blaytz the day raver. what does everyone think? There are so many other great pieces I couldnt even fit get in here... Will post an evening outfit primark post shortly. 
Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment