Saturday 19 October 2013

REVIEW: AWKWARD PEACH FROM BLEACH LONDON


Ok...I could hardly stop myself, it was payday on friday and I ran to the shops to check this OUT. My roots were horrendous anyway! Grosssssss.

I bought the following:
1. Total bleach - to re-do my roots and make sure all of the black had gone gone gone.
2. White Toner - to get rid of the brassy yellow toners in my hair
3. Awkward Peach toner -because I've had my hair dyed baby pink before and I loved the peach colour it went as it was fading out. I love the way peach looks and after researching a few images... such as this one below, I didnt see any reason not to give the blonde a bit of a peachy rinse.


After what seemed like hours and hours of bleaching my hair (anyone who uses the BBlonde I recommend you try their bleaching kit because its really good quality and I hardly had any brassiness afterwards). I then put the white toner on my hair for 30 minutes and my hair looked so good afterwards I almost didn't peach it up at all! It looked great like I'd been to a salon and my hair was in great condition.Absolutely love the white toner!

Last night before I went out for a meal I popped the peach toner on... It goes on and looks pink on my head and I had a disaster with a lilac colour a year ago where it took around a month to wash out completely after id put it on top of platinum hair so I only left it on for 5 minutes (it says to leave it for 20 but I think if I did I would have had pink hair completely). Results were fantastic and I have 8/10 of the bottle left - thats after putting it on my whole head so Ive got loads more opportunities to top up my peach again.

I usually bought the directions or loreal colours to tone my hair but this one is great. I usually feel like my hair gets damaged with the other ones slightly, but not this one. It smells great, feels great and you know your hair will survive! Only a fiver from boots and I have another 4/5 opportunities to do it again. Winning!

I'll add more pictures on my instagram for when I do it again...Let me know what you think? 



Till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment