Saturday 5 October 2013

JEFFREY CAMPBELL @ TKMAXX


Funny thing happened. I was reading someones blog and they listed their new Jeffrey Campbells from TKMAXX. What the? TKMaaaa?

I had to see this with my own eyes? Surely this cannot be true? 

So off I ran to the TKMAXX at the top of Brigatte in Leeds and low and behold were a few pairs of lovely boots that I hunted off the shelves... at 3pm... on a SATURDAY. What was I thinking? It's mum-land at that time and it was not easy.

Here's what I found... and yes, they are heavily discounted. I urge all Jeffrey Campbell fans to visit their nearest TKMAXX as all stores will be holding these shoes for the foreseeable future. LUCKY US. Now if only I could walk in them without having bambi legs...



Luckily the ones at the top of this picture are flat so I may consider investing... however, how fun is that tropical hawaiian print? SASSY. 


No comments:

Post a Comment