Monday 28 October 2013

HOW TO WEAR : THE WHITE T-SHIRT


I've had my eye out recently trying to figure out what look I want to own next. Us girls don't just need party dresses and cute cosy jumpers, sometimes at work they turn on the heating... alot... and you start sweating in those mohair massive sweaters but then you cant take 'em off because all you've got on underneath is a bra-let... or some strappy tiny top that breaches works "core standards". Yes. Girls, we have to invest in impressive, stylish, lovely white t-shirts.

Again, you're welcome.

I've lined up my favourite white slogan tees above and matched them with some autumn winter cult jeans below. Let me know what you think ladies!
1. "My Mind" T-Shirt - £55.00 Casson London
2. "Miaow" Jersey Top £7.99 - H&M
3."Stylish runway" Graphic Print T-Shirt - £12.99 Zara
4."Army of Kissers" T-Shirt £15.99 Zara 
5."Perfect Day" Cropped T-Shirt - £17.99 Zara
6."The New Icons" T-Shirt - £12.36 Romwe.com


Jean number 1: The boyfriend jean
Denim Trousers - £109.92 D&G
Baggy, ripped, team them with stilettos. Rock and roll.

Jean number 2: The high waisted skinny jeans
Moto Vintage Joni Super high waisted jeans - £36.00 TopShop
I am obsessed. Work, play, with trainers, with boots, with heels, with t shirts, with blouses. They are VERSATILE AS HELL.

Jean number 3: The printed jeansPersica Jeans - £160.00 Pocket London
I actually spotted these on Louise Thompson from Made in Chelsea. I love Louise's fashion sense. She is like a little guru. There are lots of printed jeans out at the moment but these have stuck in my mind! Let's wait for the january sales shall we?

So there you have it, dress down Fridays DONE.
Hope you have enjoyed, till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment