Monday 14 October 2013

WISHLIST @ CHOIES.COM


A good few posts back I listed a Mickey Mouse Sweatshirt I bought from Choies.com. I was so chuffed with the quality of what I got and how good the sizing on me (I'm a 10-12 shorty pants at 5'5). I usually struggle to find clothes that fit me just right and buying clothes off the internet has been a bit risky in that way but I can't fault those at Choies.com. 

Here are my pick of the best party dresses, accessories and coats to wear on top... cause us ladies cant ruin our look by having a bright red nose now can we. No, we can't. 
1. Fine Belt Mesh Dress - £28.97
Not gonna lie but if you havent seen a blogger wearing or talking about this dress already then I will be very surprised. But thats not a bad thing. One of my friends bought this dress, they said its quite short, however, unless you're extremely tall I wouldnt worry, besides, you can always wear black shorts underneath, like these Black Elasticated High Waist Shorts here for £13.22. It's modern, its fresh, its like you have cut out geometric shapes from the straps. It's great. Look on the website for more pictures of women from around the globe wearing the hell out of it. 
2. Bodycorn Pencil Dress Contrast Lace Panel - £37.79
I saw someone wearing this on TV the other day, I dont know which show, I dont know what time, I just know they looked bloody awesome and immediately I thought, this dress is going in the post for choies.com. Love it. Looked great... whoever you were! Sorry.

3. Cute Swing Dress With Organza Yoke - £31.49

It's so cute. It's like a babydoll dress but at the same time I'm thinking it's like what one of the mermaids are wearing at the start of the Little Mermaid when they're all getting ready to do the show to showcase Ariel and she's not there. But they all look fabulous and they have diamonds in their hair and they're singing. I'm having a love affair with Disney and this dress right now. Perfect Christmas dress, engagement dress, whatever. Beautiful dress. 
They're classy, they're in right now. Anna Wintour would be proud of you. Go. Be gone. You're welcome. 
If you don't have a Fedora already I suggest you go buy one. I was walking to work today and I saw a girl wearing MITTENS. If you're waiting for the winter weather, wait no more because we're already here. No more time waiting, go buy that hat you want. I like this one. 
Did I mention we are currently entering a phase wear everything hologram is amazing. Be prepared for this. This one is a clutch in the shape of a pony. Cute. Wear it and make everyone you know jealous by leaving them guessing how you're some sort of fashion time traveler who knows the trends before they officially hit Topshop... mysterious. You're winning. 



I went out at the weekend and I don't normally do this but it was bloody cold, so I put on this old anorak style shiny black jacket with my playsuit.. did not match... this did not go unnoticed as well. Bad times. Here are some snazzy jackets for day and night. Which one is your favourite?
7. Houndstooth Jacket Spell Black Shoulders - £48.88
You terribly english british person you. Sherlock Holmes eat your heart out this look is in. Classy, sophisticated, understated. Great. 
8.Splicing Fur Sleeves Short Black Coat- £44.09
We all love a party jacket. Its fun, it goes with everything. It's guaranteed cheaper than most places. Treat Yourself.
9.Studded PU Biker Jacket - £61.10
Just like a copy of the studded jacket a couple of years back from Religion but for a fraction of the price. Beaut, and its guaranteed to give you that edge adding it with a girly dress like the babydoll style one shown above.

Well, thats it for today, I am exhausted, excited... looking forward to payday (4 days argh). I will no doubt be buying that babydoll dress, ill keep you posted with a haul if I do.
Till next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment